_

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hoot! Hoot!


Hello from this owl lover! The print on this Zara top is too cute for words and I love the gold studs on the collar. Studs on collars are grabbing my attention lately..too be honest studs and spikes everywhere from bracelets to denim shorts are grabbing my attention. Maybe the perfect DIY project for some boring pieces hanging in my closet?  ;)

FYI- the last picture is my FAV necklace! I bought him at Anthropologie a couple years ago and his name is Oscar. I figured I couldn't make a post mentioning owls without showing him some love!! <3

Lots of Love xoxo
Darby
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love this shirt ..... Just found your blog , it's fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!! Love the owl theme and Oscar is stunning!!! xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING images! now following! please follow back

    xx

    www.double-pizzazz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't even get my started on this Zara blouse. I try it on every time I am in there and I adore it so so much. I just can't justify buying it (my budget makes me angry). You look gorgeous and your blog is fabulous!

    Melissa
    miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO