_

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Orange Crush

Jack by BB Dakota Blouse, Forever 21 Shorts (super cute style here and here), Zara Heels (similar style here), Goordin Bros. Cloche Hat, Necklace from Haight St. boutique (similar here)

I MUST share the most fabulous hat store in the world: Goordin Bros. Until I stepped foot in this store I would have never considered myself a "hat person". The minute I walked in, I instantly wanted to own the entire store. The rustic wood and antique decor creates an authentic, vintage vibe. You almost feel like you are in a super chill cigar bar as opposed a hat shop. For peeps without one close, check out their large selection online here.

Lots of Love xoxo,
Darby

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO