_

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Green Dream

Dress Anthropologie (for similar styles look below), Zara Heels (hot style here!), Kate Spade Sunnies (only left in blue here and similar tortoise style here)

 I spotted a girl wearing this loose shift dress and I immediately darted after her (probably looking like a crazy fool) to find out where she got it. Not only did fabulous color catch my eye, but I couldn't believe how flattering it looked. You would think a loose dress like this would give you absolutely no shape, but the key is to make sure it hits you above the knee. Any longer and it tends to look frumpy and shapeless (Still feeling lost in a loose dress? Cinch the waist with a belt, which is always a quick way to show off your figure). Of course she got it at Anthropologie, which is one store I could spend endless hours in. To be honest I wouldn't mind setting up shop and just living there! Here are some similar styles in stores and online now:

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO